Patel Pulmonary PA
119 US 27 North Sebring, FL 33870
Office: 863-382-0009 Fax: 863-314-0008
* Fever and Coughing
* Shortness of Breath, or Difficulty Breathing
* Symptoms Appear 2-14 days After Exposure
* Fever, Cough, Muscle Aches
* Fatigue & Weakness, Chills & Sweats
* Congestion & Sore Throat
How To Make Hand Sanitizer
2/3rd cup 99% rubbing alcohol (isopropyl) or Ethanol,
1/3rd cup Aloe Vera Gel, 8-10 drops essential oil
( such as Lavender, Vanilla, Peppermint, grapefruit ), Optional.
Mix the ingredients in a bowl and stir with a spoon.
Use funnel to pour liquid into an empty bottle.
( Return to Our Homepage )
* Sneezing, Itchy Nose, Runny Stuffy Nose
* Watery, Red or Swollen Eyes